Hello, I’m Dr. Carol Leibovich – Mankes, a Licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Certified Life and Parenting Coach (PLCC) and a Certified Grief Counselor (GC-C) in Aventura. Fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew.
I have extensive experience working in public and private practice and school settings providing Occupational Therapy and Parent Coaching/ Education services. In addition, I was an adjunct faculty for the masters program at Nova Southeastern University College of Allied Health Occupational Therapy Department.
I am also a Certified Life Coach (PLCC) and Grief Counselor (GC-C), I provide support and guidance to individuals who have lost loved ones or suffered other types of significant life transitions i.e. divorce, child diagnosed with a disability, infertility, and more develop a healthy grieving process and personal growth.
- Doctorate and Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Florida
- Professional Life and Parent Coaching Certification
- Professional Certification in Grief Counseling
I guide, support and Empower Parents Struggling with:
- Diagnosis of Developmental and/or Learning Disability (ADHD, dyslexia, Executive function, Sensory Processing and more)
- Single Parenting
- Child Learning Enrichment and Overall Development
- Parent/Child Resilience and Happiness
- Child/teen self esteem, relationships, stress & anxiety, self regulation, organization and more.
Life Coaching & Grief Counseling
I Guide and support children, teens & adults who are facing major life changes such as:
- Diagnosis Of Developmental And/Or Learning Disability (ADHD, Dyslexia, Sensory Processing And More)
- Loss of a loved one/Bereavement
- Single parenting/Divorce
- Immigration/Cultural Adaptation
- Life Natural Transitions (Puberty, Midlife Crisis, Empty Nest Syndrome, Retirement)