Hello, I’m Dr. Carol Leibovich – Mankes, a Licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist and Certified Life and Parenting Coach (PLCC) in Aventura. Fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew.
I have extensive experience working in public and private practice and school settings providing Occupational Therapy and Parent Coaching / Education services. I was also adjunct faculty for the masters program at Nova Southeastern University College of Allied Health Occupational Therapy Department.
- Doctorate and Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Florida
- Professional Life and Parent Coaching Certification
Life / Parent Coaching
I guide and support individuals (Children, Teens & adults) facing major life changes such as:
- Diagnosis of Developmental and/or Learning Disability (ADHD, dyslexia and more)
- Loss of loved ones/Bereavement
- Single Parenthood/Divorce
- Immigration/Cultural Adaptation
- Life natural Transitions (puberty, midlife crisis, motherhood)
- Child/teen self esteem, relationships, stress & anxiety, self regulation, organization and more.